Southeastern is one of the nation’s largest printing companies. For over 90 years we’ve had our ears tuned to the frequency of our clients’ needs. When you combine experience and scale, you get world-class solutions. We’re fully equipped, from offset and digital to wide format, premiums, specialty treatments, mailing, storefronts and fulfillment.
It takes great people to make great companies. Southeastern’s professional team takes immense pride in producing award-winning and amazingly effective work. Join our award-winning team today!
The successful candidate will support multiple facilities in Stuart, Miami and Delray Beach, Florida. The primary office may be located in Miami or Stuart.
IT System and Network Engineer ensures stability integrity and efficient operations of in-house information systems that support core organizational functions. Achieved by the monitoring maintaining supporting and optimizing of network, enterprise software/hardware and associated operating systems.
Communications, analytical, and problem solving skills are needed to identify and resolve issues and maximize the benefits of IT systems, hardware, software and network security investments.
• Collaborate with staff ensuring reliable and effective operation of software and systems for completing business objectives and processes.
• Work with executive team/decision makers to define business requirements and system goals in efforts to resolve business systems issues or meet business objectives/goals.
• Conduct research on hardware and systems to justify recommendations and to support implementation and purchasing efforts.
• Interact with vendors/contractors to secure system related products and services.
• Analyzes and participates in reviews of technology requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints; develop and implementing strategies for improving or further leveraging existing systems.
• Propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to systems programmers/developers.
• Design and management of network and server security, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance to company DR.
• Support system connectivity of servers shared software and other apps.
• Create/Maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration and mapping processes.
• Ensuring compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems. Coordinating tests for and by end-users for modified and new systems.
• Perform network management, monitoring, design, upgrade and maint tasks for LAN, WAN WIFI and equipment
• Maintain IT documentation in compliance with IT policies and procedures
• Department budgeting and forecasting for infrastructural needs.
• Responsible for network infrastructure including but not limited to routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, VPN technology, load balancing systems, enterprise wireless and network management solutions.
• Development and writing of IT infrastructure and computer policies
• Requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent related 5+ years of experience.
• Self starter with ability to work independently and with teams.
• At least 5 years in computer field with rollout experience in planning, architecture design, sizing, budgeting and tracking with strong network troubleshooting.
• At least 5 years experience in Microsoft Administration, MS products, AD, GPO, Exchange 2010/2013, and LAN/WAN/DMZ environments.
• Working knowledge of Backups Solutions BES, Acronis, AV , Tape Loaders/Libraries, DR design
• Working knowledge of protocols such as TCPIP, MPLS, RDP, QOS,E-MAIL, SNMP, DNS, NETBIOS, SSL , VPN, BOVPN encryption and related network protocols
• Knowledge of HW Controllers(SCSI PERC) RAID redundancy
• At least 3+ years of hands on Virtualization(Vsphere), Thin Client(Citrix), SQL tuning and administration, experience
- Server 2008, 2012
- Exchange, Office 365
- OS X Server and Mac protocols
- Support of VoIP
- SAN / iSCSI experience
• Good documentation analytical and time management skills
• Self-starter, motivator and educator.
SALARY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
• Salary commensurate with experience, $50,000 to $70,000
• 401K with 100% match up to 3% and 50% match from 3-5%
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available
• Paid vacation and holidays
Fax resume to: 772-287-2144, apply online or in person @ 3601 SE Dixie Hwy, Stuart, FL
No calls please.