If you can do it all in the bindery (or some of it; we’re willing to train!) -- folding, cutting, gathering, stitching, dye cutting, laminating, collating and gluing – you could join the other super heroes at Southeastern Printing and be our next bindery operator. It takes great people to make great companies. Southeastern’s professional team takes immense pride in producing award-winning and amazingly effective work. Join our award-winning team today!
• Binding and finishing material. This includes the operation of the cutter, stitcher, folders and additional assorted bindery equipment.
• Installation and adjustment of machine knives, side guiders, feed guides, holding clamps, pockets, rollers, specified jogging tray at discharge end of machine, and other machine parts to accommodate sheets, signatures, or books of specified size
• Ensuring each job is run to customer required specifications and quality expectations
• Maintaining and repairing bindery equipment as required
Must be reliable and flexible to meet customer demands. Communicating with others in a positive and helpful manner is essential, as are excellent organizational and mathematical skills. Knowledge of various bindery equipment is essential.
Minimum five years related experience using similar bindery equipment in a commercial print environment – significant stitching experience required. Experience working in a formal Quality or ISO environment is considered an asset.
SALARY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
• 401K with 100% match up to 3% and 50% match from 3-5%
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available
• Paid vacation and holidays
Fax resume to: 772-287-2144, apply online or in person @ 3601 SE Dixie Hwy, Stuart, FL
No calls please.