The ideal candidate will be creative, have a positive attitude and will be excited about wide and grand format printing. Must be committed to quality, always paying attention to details, consistent service and delivery, outstanding customer service and able to function effectively in a fast paced environment. The wide format print operator will possess the necessary skills and experience to roll up his other sleeves and jump right into the production.
• Order Processing and Workflow:
- Review department job tickets
- Ensure all orders are completed on time
- Consistently meet customers’ expectations
- Maximize machine efficiency
- Produce rigid and roll signs, bannersand POP displays utilizing RIP driven UV and Eco-solvent printers.
- CNC cutting and routing equipment
- Custom finishing including, hemming, laminating, mounting, trimming, hardware assembly and kitting.
- Prepare large format signs, banners, and display graphics for shipping,delivery and installation
- Create custom packaging when necessary
- Properly use and maintain all department tools and equipment
- Maintain machine logs
- Coordinate maintenance and repair calls with vendors.
- Experience in profiling is preferred.
• Experience with large format imaging – Flat bed UV, roll fed UV and solvent printing
• Experience printing on a large variety of substrates.
• Experience as Finisher, capable of laminating, mounting, and trimming to exact specifications.
• High level of experience with graphic design software (e.g. Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator). Must be able to effectively prepare and troubleshoot a variety of file formats and edit PDF documents.
• Understanding of RIP software and color management.Onyx and flexisign preferred.
• Willingness to follow department policies and procedures and maintain a clean and safe work area.
Southeastern Printing is a time tested, full service commercial printer approaching their 94th year in business. Southeastern’s Wide Format Division is rapidly growing and a current leader in high end wide format imaging. The right candidate will share Southeastern’s enthusiasm for the quality product produced, and be driven by the same desire for growth and success.
SALARY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
• 401K with 100% match up to 3% and 50% match from 3-5%
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available
• Paid vacation and holidays
Fax resume to: 772-287-2144, apply online or in person @ 3601 SE Dixie Hwy, Stuart, FL
No calls please.